O give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; for His mercy and loving-kindness endure forever!
1 Chronicles 16:33-35
The Bible commands us to give thanks to the Lord at all times – in everything – not for everything. To give thanks and to make known His deeds to the children of men…
So, here’s a list of things I’m thankful for today.
- The gift of salvation.
- My family – parents, cousins, aunts n’ uncles, nephews, nieces…
- My friends – especially my close friends – 3 women who have had my back all these years and whose unconditional love and support means so much.
- Cooler weather. 😉
- The computer: the one I’m using now. 😉
- Class reunions
- Cats n kittens.
- Co-workers who were also friends.
- Long lost friends from school.
- My high school and my teachers there – for all that they taught me.
- Nature – trees, hills, rivers, forests, the beach, scrub, -(yeah, I like scrub vegetation too – think it has a lovely wild beauty to it), birds… but not mosquitoes. 😉
- Health, healing, deliverance, protection, grace, mercy…the list is endless.
- Cool mornings.
I could go on, but I think I should stop. Thank you God for life and that too abundant life.